Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Blessed Christmas 2013


It's been close to a year since my last post, and many things have happened since. Here are just a few to share:

  1. I have...gotten married! Yes, no longer single and with all the time in the world to do the things I want :). But good nonetheless!
  2. I have...changed jobs again! In a new role, new industry, not far from what I dreamed of doing...but it is reaaal tough >.<
  3. I have...grown another year! Looking forward to an exciting new season and year ahead of me, hopefully with more time to bake and photograph and eat and experiment!
This Christmas, my husband Darren has decided to whip up a sSteak as the main course, with Garlic Baguette and Minestrone Soup as the starter. And I did a simple Rose Coconut Cherry Ice Cream topped with Cocoa Nibs to finish off the meal. The grape juice we had from Montalto Wineyard of Victoria Australia was the best I've ever had. It definitely capped off a sweet Christmas meal with the family.



All in all, we had a wonderful Christmas. And not to forget the reason for this celebration is because we have an even more wonderful Jesus, the baby born one blessed night that gave us the greatest Gift of our lives.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails