Friday, January 31, 2014

Matcha Azuki Chocolate Entremet


Happy Lunar New Year everyone! 

For some reason, I'm beginning to find a renewed interest and excitement over Chinese New Year since I got married. Somehow it's fresher and more interesting for me this year compared to the last.

I'm not posting a New Year bake today, rather I am sharing a Matcha Azuki Chocolate Entrement I made for my beloved hubby's birthday. I used the same recipe here, added more azuki beans this time round and swapped the matcha powder amount around (10g for the whipped cream and 5g for the mousse), and it turned out beautifully well. The texture of the mouse was lovely, and my hubby and family loved the strong matcha taste coupled with the slight sweetness of dark chocolate and azuki beans. 

I was heartened as they don't normally enjoy the cakes this much, but they definitely did this time round. If you're looking for a good and easy matcha entremet to put together within a day, this would be one recipe for keeps :).


6 comments:

  1. Very nice blog and post, I found it informative and useful, thank you for kindly share it with us, best regards and take care

    Sandro from Nomes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent information to many people like to read articles to learn about these issues of great interest.Oups... my blog disappeared from Les Explorers list ; )So many people leave a coment in your blog, For this we can know that your blog is very Wonderful,Cheers for your performance, I hope you continue to post such good articles.
    Chinese New Year Cakes Goodies

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails